Question on RCFILE

I have installed MHonArc and that was the easy part.

Next I would like to do post installation configuration and I need the following information on the resource file:

1. What should it be named? i.e. <rcfile.txt>?
2. Where should I place it? Should it go in the directory containing MHonArc's executable files or the Library files?

Appreciate any assistance.

Finally, is there a plain language version of the manual that can guide me through configuring the programme?

Rgds/
Terry