Re: CSS & MHonArc markup experiment

Daniel Schregenberger wrote:

So maybe we should go with the hype and use XML and XSLT to convert it to whatever markup wanted? ;)

I would be in favor of that. Right now I had to hack the mhonarc sources in order to produce (relatively) well-formed XML. The main problem are invalid XML characters and &entities; and <invalidmarkup> in the mail messages.

Of course the XML/XSLT combination might be a bit slower, but it is vastly more flexible. The current templating system could be abolished altogether.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung