mhonarc.org archives is now hiding addresses.

MHonArc Users,

Awhile back, a poll was taken to see if mhonarc.org archives should
hide addresses.  I've decided to hide addresses in the archives.

Personally, I would not like to do it, but the apparent cost to users
outweigh the benefits.

With the change, access to raw mail messages is no longer available.
But I have tried to keep as much of the navigational functions in
place and made sure that the author address does not show up
in search results.

--ewh