Eudora and attachments

Hi readers,

is there any solution for the following problem:

I'm using Eudora (6.0) as mailclient.
Always when I convert a mailbox (.mbx) with MHonArc to an archive the
attachments of the mails will be shown only as a line with the path on
my computer.

Example:
Attachment Converted: "C:\Programme\Qualcomm\Eudora\attach\leafnode-20040116a.r2.patch"

What can I do to get a hyperlink in the converted mail to the attached
file of the mail that the reader of the archive can also read (or download)
that file?

Example:
Attachment Converted: "leafnode-20040116a.r2.patch"

Kind Regards

Horst Fischer