Re: [approved] Can't add emails to archive.

Hello.

I installed MHonArc 3 years ago and decided to implement it again.
My problem is that it doesn't seem to be adding my email file
(/usr/mail/mhonarc) to my archive dir (/ora/mhonarc/mailarchive).

$ ls -ltr /usr/mail/mhonarc
-rw-rw----   1 mhonarc  mail       11200 Dec  1 16:17 /usr/mail/mhonarc
$ ../MHonArc-2.6.8/mhonarc -single /usr/mail/mhonarc

Unless the file /usr/mail/mhonarc is a
single email message, and not a mailbox
with several message, shouldn't the
-single option be omitted? Or is it a
single message?

Does this command produce any output? I
just tried here with a mailbox file, and
it threw at me the complete HTML, to the
screen (instead of a file).

Greetings,

_Lasar

--
Lasar Liepins... lasar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.liepins.de/ ___
___ By hiding the eyes, mirrorshades prevent the _______________

I re-installed and am now at least getting output.  Thanks.