FAQ suggestion: Stripping signatures

A couple of months ago, a few messages were posted about how to have MHonArc strip e.g. a signature, and Earl provided a nifty tip how to 'wrap' a default MIME filter in a custom filter: http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2003-09/msg00033.html

I would believe that stripping signatures, mailing list footers, etc. is a common wish, so I'd suggest that a question, something like this, is added to the FAQ:

"How can I have MHonArc strip a mailing list footer?"

The answer should provide a simple example, including the filter 'wrapper' as mentioned above.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson