Re: converting plain text of 7BIT and 8BIT into proportional

Hi Earl
It is real weird now. The same en.rc file still archive the posts in the
the older archive http://ainfos.ca/en by the automatic way as a fixed text -
entering the <pre> tag...
http://www.ainfos.ca/en/ainfos11213.html

and the same en.rc file when activaated manually on the same
posts on a testing archive http://ainfos.ca/enen archived the same post without
the <pre> tag.
http://www.ainfos.ca/enen/ainfos00069.html

I looked in the http://ainfos.ca/en/.mhonarc.db
and in the test http://ainfos.ca/enen/.mhonarc.db
but the "nonfixed" is in both of them.

I entered the
<MIMEArgs>
m2h_text_plain::filter; nonfixed
</MIMEArgs>

in all .rc files and with the other archives the new posts are
without the <pre> tag.

The same post is archived there with the other .rc files without the <pre> tag.

http://www.ainfos.ca/ainfos16746.html
http://www.ainfos.ca/03/mar/ainfos00302.html
http://www.ainfos.ca/ainfos336/ainfos04942.html

I wondered if the recreation of the .mhonarc.db is the
remedy.

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/app-utilsprg.html#mha-dbedit
but it did not work.

Ilan