RE: mharc/mhonarc problem

actually i have  this in my common.mrc file, what do I change it to.

<MIMEArgs override>
m2h_external::filter;   inline useicon
m2h_text_plain::filter; attachcheck quote maxwidth=80
m2h_text_html::filter;  notitle
</MIMEArgs>

doesn'rthe above filter mean it is going to handle html messages also
properly, if not what filter should I include.
thanks
Sunita