Re: install Mhonarc 2.0.6 for MacPerl5

On February 14, 2003 at 14:28, miquel.demur@wanadoo.fr wrote:

> for MacPerl5 I think that manual installation of version 2.0.6 Mhonarc
> is best.

Looks like your experiences will help fill out missing information
on running MHonArc on the Mac.  Others have done it, but I have
not gotten any decent feedback on the mechanics to include in the
documentation.

The first thing you should try is the MacPerl FAQ at
<http://www.ptf.com/macperl/depts/MacPerlFAQ.html>,  especially
<http://www.ptf.com/macperl/depts/MacPerlFAQ.html#_macperl_app>.
It appears that you need to create a Droplet.

If you get any success, please report back on what you did.

--ewh