Re: ?? MIMEFILTER for OpenOffice.org 1.0 ??

John,

What are you trying to do, display OOo docs with MHonarc or display OOo docs that are in an archive's email - OOo attachments?

OOo puts several xml files into a jar.

A document from OOo Writer named test.sxw would be a jar with
  META-INF/manifest.xml
  content.xml
  meta.xml
  settings.xml
  styles.xml

I wrote myself an email that had a file called test.sxw attached, fed it to mhonarc -single and the html file mhonarc created had a link to test.sxw. The attachment was saved as bin00000.bin. I clicked on it, told OOo to open it and it worked.

Does that do what you want?

Gary