Re: ?? MIMEFILTER for OpenOffice.org 1.0 ??

--- "John R. Burns - Knowledge Broker - SE Programs Office"
<John.Burns@Sun.COM> wrote:
> Are there any MIMEFILTERS for OpenOffice.org 1.0 that would permit
> MHonArc to archive and display documents?
>
> It uses XML and JAR ... http://xml.openoffice.org/
I believe you mean zip since jar is specific to java (although
jar files are just zip files with special file entries used by
classloaders and other java system components).

> Couldn't find anything in the archives.

There is nothing.

Contributions are definitely welcome,

--ewh