Re: MhonArc/PHP

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
Vincent M <Vincent> wrote:

> Well, I think it's because the HTML that MHonarc creates sends html
> headers, and Postnuke sends them as well.

Nope.  There is nothing that says that MHonArc has to create HTML
headers.  That's entirely up to you and your RCs.

Quick hint: Do not top post.  Eric has already gently asked you once.
I'll be more blunt.  Its rude, obnoxious and violates netiquette and
RFCs:

  RFC 1855: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

Other references:

  http://www.ptialaska.net/~kmorgan/nquote.html
  http://www.zedtoo.demon.co.uk/jcode/basic.html
  http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.3
  http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html
  http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm
  http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_chr0.htm
  http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html
  http://www.spfc.org/band/faq.html?faq_id=10

Do a Google search for netiquette top-posting and watch the links roll.

I have little interest in helping those who are deliberately rude.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?