Re: MhonArc/PHP

Well, I think it's because the HTML that MHonarc
creates sends html headers, and Postnuke sends them as
well.  Since they can only be sent once,  I get
errors.  Since I'm want to wrap postnuke around
MHonArc, I need to stop MHonarc from sending
/anything/ until it's supposed to. After the
header/menu/side menu/etc...)  It's working fine until
I try to view an individual message.

Vincent