Re: MHonArc development status

That actually sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.  I handle the
archives for all (30-40) of NASA Glenn's Majordomo's.  We currently
don't have searching enabled for any lists.  I had posted not long ago
about seeing if anyone would volunteer some config tips with HT://Dig
because I want to re-engineer the archives to be more usable.  I'd love
to take a look at the new stuff.

--
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."