Re[2]: no new message ??

Hi,

> Can you provide me with a sample test case illustrating the problem?
See bellow for raw mails url. My ressource file is available from
here: http://support.phpedit.net/qa.rcfile

> I get a server error trying to access Nov.  Also, it would be hard
> to see the problem since I would have to see the raw mail data to
> see that messages are getting skipped.
Yes it's a misconfiguration of my php in cgi mode in fact it's a 404.

>> The problem is still here when I call mhonarc when a new mail is
>> received, it is not indexed :-(

> Can you replicate outside of generating PHP files?  If you run
> mhonarc *without* -quiet, what is the new message count displayed
> when trying to add a message?
if I do:
mhonarc -quiet \
  -outdir /www/htdocs/phpedit.net/support/qa/200111 \
  -rcfile /www/htdocs/phpedit.net/support/qa.rcfile \
  -subjectthreads \
  -add \
  /var/qmail/vpopmail/domains/phpedit.net/qa/archive/2/76

nothing is outputed.

if I do:
mhonarc
  -outdir /www/htdocs/phpedit.net/support/qa/200111 \
  -rcfile /www/htdocs/phpedit.net/support/qa.rcfile \
  -subjectthreads \
  /var/qmail/vpopmail/domains/phpedit.net/qa/archive/2/76

I get:

This is MHonArc v2.5.1, Perl 5.00503 linux
Reading resource file: /www/htdocs/phpedit.net/support/qa.rcfile ...
Converting messages to /www/htdocs/phpedit.net/support/qa/200111
Reading /var/qmail/vpopmail/domains/phpedit.net/qa/archive/2/76 .
No new messages

Same thing if I add more message to the command line.

I've tried with a Mailbox style file instead of single messages, but
not better.
Files can be found here:
http://support.phpedit.net/qa-200107 100%
  Result: http://support.phpedit.net/qa/200107/threads.php
http://support.phpedit.net/qa-200108 100%
  Result: http://support.phpedit.net/qa/200108/threads.php
http://support.phpedit.net/qa-200109 100
  Result: http://support.phpedit.net/qa/200109/threads.php
http://support.phpedit.net/qa-200110  50%
  Result: http://support.phpedit.net/qa/200110/threads.php
http://support.phpedit.net/qa-200111   0%
  Result: not generated

> BTW, you might want to upgrade to v2.5.1 if you ever plan on
> using the OTHERINDEXES resource.  See recent past mail traffic on
> the list for more information.
I've upgraded, but nothing better.

Also is there a feature to build archive monthly like I want to do,
actually I've got another script which look at each file of the archive
and fill an array before generating commands line to call mhonarc.
I've see a switch regarding expiration date, but I'd like a little
more, is it available ? if not is it possible to add "plugins" in php
instead of perl because I down know perl ?

Regards,
Sébastien Hordeaux
--
PHPEdit Project