Re: MHonArc and multi-byte characters in HTML

Earl Hood wrote:
> Should the patch be part of the regular distribution?  My memory is
> fuzzy, but wasn't the reason it was not done was because it was too
> specific?  If so, could we make it into a configurable option?

I have assembled a patch for MHonArc 2.5.0b2.  There is an increasing
demand to handle Japanese HTML messages correctly,  and I exploited
Jcode.pm (http://openlab.ring.gr.jp/Jcode/) to do the job.

I hope this functionality will be merged into the regular distribution
as a configurable option.