Re: MHonArc and multi-byte characters in HTML

"Jason R. Mastaler" wrote:

>   for the history behind this message ]
>
> I just upgraded to v2.5.0b2 and was surprised to find I'm still having the
> same problem (see link above) years later!  Is the "dirty workaround" shown
> below still the best way to solve it?

I think so.

But if you are interested in multi-language programming, converting local
character-encoding to UTF-8 would be the best way.  EUC-JP is a cheap
alternative to UTF-8, but it only supports English and Japanese.

In Japan, migration to UTF-8 caused a political problem, and I can imagine
some people will strongly criticize my opinion.  I think they will
recommend you to enhance Wilma to support ISO-2022-JP encoding.