Re: HTML headers & footers

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:26:05 -0700
Chris Olds <colds@peak.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have any insight into giving the mail archive pages a
> little bit nicer headers and/or footers, I noticed that the
> documentation discourages the use of the command HEADER?

See my list archives under:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/

(You'll need to dig down two levels depending on what list you
pick).  Examples:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/Noted-L/2001Q2/index.php
  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2001Q2/index.php

You can find the relevant scripts and RCs that make that here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives/

Or if you want an older format that is not PHP4 dependant (and
doesn't offer web-based message replies), see:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives.old/

ObDisclosure: There's a known bug which i still have to fix (trivial
except that I'd then have to regen the indexes for several hundred
thousand messages), of messages getting listed twice in the authors

J C Lawrence                                       claw@kanga.nu