Re: N900 consumes too much power

Dne 5.8.2012 18:06, Michael Rösch napsal(a):
Am 05.08.2012 10:52, schrieb Pavel Řezníček:
Dear comaemoers,

I have recently read an article, a review of Nokia N900. The reviewer
stated that his device lasts 3 days on battery when only sometimes
calling or writing SMS.
This is what I hardly can believe because my N900 lasts only 3, max. 6
hours on battery and then the battery gets discharged.
Was the reviewer kidding or is something wrong with my mobile computer?
I have recently bought a new battery and the effect is minimal.
My device was in repair service already and they changed the
motherboard. It helped a bit but I never made it to that 3 days on battery.
Any ideas? :-)
The biggest leap in saving enery is to use smart-reflex.
Thus for you have to install kernel-power 50.
Please read all instructions in the wiki carefully before doing so.
Installing latest CSSU is recommended too.

CU Michael
Thank you, Michael!

Now I don't exactly know what smart-reflex is for now. I surely can search for it but if you could explain it also for the others, I'd be happy :-) OK, I'm not sure if I have the kernel-power installed for now. I'll definitely install it. Last time the installation ran without problems. CSSU. This is still a mystery for me. It's a sure choice then. I notice I am a bit noob :-D

Pavel