Re: Ekoore

Hi,

that's new to me that Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Bulgaria,
or several other countries are not in Europe. You may not be able to
get a N9 from your carrier at your location, but you can still order
online (e.g. Amazon or Expansys), so this is not much different as
with the N900.

Apart from that, yes, the N9 is not as hacker-friendly as the N900 is...

Martin