Re: Can I compile a new version of BusyBox?

Hi,

ext Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail wrote:
I wish to know if installing the new busybox would be possible and if I do
it would it brick my phone or do something to scripts or is completely
unknown and would be a nice thing to test?

Upgrading Busybox has typically causes some issues that need to be
fixed, but you can find them out only by testing it (obviously using
the current busybox config as base).

You should also use the Maemo busybox packaging so that you get all
the relevant symlinks packages.

	- Eero