Re: N900, problem with headset and headphones, tv out

I would actually try taking it to a service center.  The jack in question actually "sits" on pads on the board.  It could be there's something on the pads, or that the jack is faulty.  Either way, this particular part is easily repairable in most shops, not requiring a replacement.

---- Christian Walther <cptsalek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
Hi there,

On 1 December 2010 16:49, Hector Barrios Molano <hebm12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi to all!
>
> I talk with a guy that has a N900 too and he doesn't have these problems,
> and his maemo version is the same as mine. So, could be any solution to my
> problem?

My bet is that this is a hardware problem. They aren't common with the
N900, but the audio/tv port is a mechanical part after all, and as
such there is a small chance that it is faulty. And your case, it
never worked, neither with (any) headphone, nor with the TV cable.
I would try to get a replacement unit.

Sorry -- this is probably not what you wanted to hear.
Christian