Re: N900, problem with headset and headphones, tv out

Hi there,

On 1 December 2010 16:49, Hector Barrios Molano <hebm12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi to all!
>
> I talk with a guy that has a N900 too and he doesn't have these problems,
> and his maemo version is the same as mine. So, could be any solution to my
> problem?

My bet is that this is a hardware problem. They aren't common with the
N900, but the audio/tv port is a mechanical part after all, and as
such there is a small chance that it is faulty. And your case, it
never worked, neither with (any) headphone, nor with the TV cable.
I would try to get a replacement unit.

Sorry -- this is probably not what you wanted to hear.
Christian