Re: Download of 10MB after internet connection

Moin,

This behaviour is really annoying to me since I have 30 MB/month free data. If about 20 MB of that get eaten by some apt-worker process updating the db from time to time its fairly useless to me.

Practically disabling auto update checking isn't _the_ fix since I have WLAN available most of the time but don't want to waste 3G traffic just because something decides that it's time for updates now. Isn't there a network-aware solution possible?

Marcel