Re: help please ...

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Nick Ingham
<nickinghamster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Help please to sort out my N900. It may be that the problem is as simple as
> the resolution of the following to error messages (which are presumably
> related).Following the latest firmware update (which is to say having been
> USBd to my PC and disconnected without the proper safe procedure ...) the

If you unplugged without unmounting (or "safely remove hardware" in
Windows) then it's possible your MyDocs partition was corrupted. when
that happens it'll mount as read-only. If you turn off the phone and
attach it to PC via USB you may be able to use Windows to repair it in
mass storage mode.

If the rootfs or home partition is corrupted then it may be more
difficult, might need to re-flash...