Re: PR1.3 OTA update - overriding Nokia PC Suite prompt

On 3 November 2010 16:11, Dawid Lorenz <dawid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
PR1.3 variant 203 has finally landed in my App Manager, but when I try to upgrade I get "you must use Nokia PC Suite" message and upgrade fails. How to avoid this and carry on with OTA anyway? I presume it could be a matter of some conflicting packages in the background - if so, how to determine which packages are blocking PR1.3 update?

Case is now closed. Turned out finding out conflicting packages was as simple as tapping "Details" button in Maemo5 update in App Manager.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://dawid.lorenz.co

null:// I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere