PR1.3 OTA update - overriding Nokia PC Suite prompt

PR1.3 variant 203 has finally landed in my App Manager, but when I try to upgrade I get "you must use Nokia PC Suite" message and upgrade fails. How to avoid this and carry on with OTA anyway? I presume it could be a matter of some conflicting packages in the background - if so, how to determine which packages are blocking PR1.3 update?

Here's what I've get when initiating dist-upgrade, if that's any help:

root@n900:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  mp-fremantle-203-pr
  dsme-thermalobject-surface grep-gnu libmikmod2 libpyside0.3 libqt4-declarative libqt4-translations libqtm-publishsubscribe libqtm-serviceframework libqtm-systeminfo libqtm-versit libshiboken0.3
  nokiamaps-navigation-provider-settings-203 qtm-maemo-metapackage
  python2.5-qt4-common
  adobe-flashplayer [... lots lots of packages listed here ...]
1090 upgraded, 13 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 109MB of archives.
After this operation, 8757kB of additional disk space will be used.

Any tips appreciated.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://dawid.lorenz.co

null:// I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on disk somewhere