Re: Desktop icons disappeared after reboot

Hi,

thanks for the helpful hints. I finally ended with reflashing the system, which
didn't cure the problem. But after reflashing the mmc also everything was fine
again.

I guess the system left some configuration stuff in the user folder which
hildon-home subsequently had difficulty to parse.

It's rather annoying if you have to reflash the device, but I can cope with
that easily. I have no clue though what an average user did in such a case.

A great device anyway. Have fun with it :) .

--
Beste Grüße,
Best regards,

ce