Re: FINALLY ON MY HANDS !!!

While in the beginning at the very first when the device is switched on there are four options shown on the screen to be selected first is device language,second region,third is date & fourth is time.

If you passed this screen by simply pressing done without selecting it uses default.

However you can simply remove the battery & put it back to get this screen once again.

I got my N900 with 17 language preloaded as it shows in the list but i haven't tried any rather than using only English language.

Another simple way is to go settings Date & Time icon select Time Zone GMT -3 Buenos Aires Argentina

And then for Language & Region select English language with your region it doesn't matter where you are for selecting language.

Regards,
Khalid
--
Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging