Fw: Cannot Verify Certification on login to any webpages

Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging

--- Begin Message ---

I don't know how any settings would have been changed.

Normally whenever i click to any bookmarks or start a new webpage there's a verification pop up which is either verified by internal certificate manager or from online certificates.Which is a good feelingness of secure that you are logged into proper website.

But now when i login to any website there is NO verfication pop up & on top when tap to Details it shows Not a secure page.
Website Identity Not Verified.

I have tried Restore Factory Settings but it didn't work out.

I can browse internet ther is no problem but without any security or verfication will sometimes give bad feeling.

Is there anyway to get back the verification working again.

Thanks
Khalid
--
Sent from my Nokia N900 using Nokia Messaging

--- End Message ---