RE: IPv6 on the N800

My guess is that it takes a kernel modification.  I'm using 'kernel power'
on the N900, which enables IPv6.  In my case, with the enhanced kernel, I
get an IPv6 address properly off of my local network.  I can send out about
half a dozen IPv6 packets, but then it stops working.  I haven't had a
chance to explore this further.

I'm very interested in moving more things to IPv6 and I would love to hear
others experience with IPv6 on the N800, the N900 and other mobile devices.
As an aside, I also encourage people to check out IP over Facebook

http://apps.facebook.com/ipoverfb  It is an interesting introduction to
IPv6.

Also, does anyone know if Meego supports IPv6?

Aldon