PR 1.2: no location in IM status without Maps?

Hello.

I just updated to PR 1.2 and the location feature of the IM client stopped working. The satellite icon keeps blinking and never sets a location as it did in the previous release.

If I start Maps and keep it running in the background, it works and displays street-level location in my IM status again (most of the time, sometimes it fails, too, even if Maps shows the correct street name).

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm quite sure not to have installed extras-Packages that would impact the IM client or location features.

Hauke