Re: ussd-widget

В Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:46:27 +0400
khalid khan <khalid.reach@xxxxxxxxx> пишет:

> Hi,
>
> I stay in UAE & frequently used to check the no.*121#   to check
> prepaid balance &  *144*3#   to check usage of Data Package (Internet)
>
> But N900 doesn't support this numbers giving error message as
> Incorrect / Invalid No.
>
> I have already update the firmware to 3.2010.02-8.003  , (RX-51)
>
> I was told by Nokia care center here in Dubai that at the moment it
> is not supporting but in future software release they will update & I
> have to wait.
>
> I came across USSD widget which i have downloaded but i cannot
> understand the settings properly as i am new to maemo, I need tech
> support to  do this successfully.

I don't think you will find tech support for the pure community
application, but it is possible to get some help in respective
thread on talk.maemo.org forum. Normally you are putting your ussd
sequence into the very first line (in settings), save settings and it
should work (updating information on widget each tap on it).

If there is unreadable sequence, there is something wrong with message
encoding - there is not universal recipe (though in most cases it just
works).

hth
-Vitaly