Re: N900 and Google sync

On 12 April 2010 13:41, Henrik Frisk <frisk.h@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the info. I've seen the instructions and you are obviously
right, SyncML exists on the N900 (I've also used syncevolution CLI on
my N810). I have tried it with GooSync but, as I wrote earlier in the
thread, the synchronization fails. Does SyncEvolution leave a log
somewhere that I can inspect to investigate what might be wrong?

Yes, logs are accessible also via SyncEvolution GUI (they are quite verbose, tough). Let me know how you get on, in case you'd still struggle, I'll send you my config file for GooSync.

Btw, I only use GooSync for calendar and tasks, not contacts.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://google 'no evil' mail has taken away my random signatures