Re: N900 and Google sync

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Dawid Lorenz <adl@xxxxxx> wrote:

> On 11 April 2010 20:06, Henrik Frisk <frisk.h@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, nuevasync seems to be the way to go. Unfortunately I recently
>> bought a lifetime subscription for goosync... Oh well, maybe syncml
>> will work on the N900 one day.
>
> GooSync over SyncML works quite well for me using SyncEvolution.
> Instructions: http://www.goosync.com/help/N900Install.aspx ;(screenshots are
> mine :)
>
> SyncEvolution back- and front-end are both available in extras-testing (or
> -devel). Additionally, I use Alarmed app to schedule auto-sync more than
> once a day, what SyncEvolution only offers currently.

Thanks for the info. I've seen the instructions and you are obviously
right, SyncML exists on the N900 (I've also used syncevolution CLI on
my N810). I have tried it with GooSync but, as I wrote earlier in the
thread, the synchronization fails. Does SyncEvolution leave a log
somewhere that I can inspect to investigate what might be wrong?