Re: N900 and SIP calls

On 12 Apr 2010, at 09:37, Henrik Frisk wrote:

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Bernard Tyers <b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

From your question I am not sure if you want an answer for the N810, or the
N900, but the subject says N900 so:

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. I meant for the N900...

On the N900 in the addressbook contact it will say "SIP Audio
TELEPHONE_NUMBER", once you have your SIP account set up. Click that and it
will start the SIP session.

Hmm, it doesn't. It does for Mobile, SMS, Skype, but not for SIP. And,
I have SIP configured and working. Is there a preference somewhere?

Hmm, strange. Other than making sure the SIP account is enabled. I think in Settings > VoIP and IM Accounts. Highlight the account, go into Advanced SIP Settings and select "Use for telephone numbers".

Hope that helps.

Bernard