N900 and SIP calls

Hi,

Another positive experience was to see how well the SIP client works
(on the N810, making SIP calls was a bit funky): Great work! I have
however one question: From the phone application, if I choose to dial
a number a touchpad  I can choose if I want to place the call over
mobile, SIP or Skype. But, if I choose a contact the call is always
routed to the mobile. How can I make SIP calls straight from the
address book?

best,

/henrik