Re: How to select ROM for DrNokSnes & similar apps

There is no "the ROM", theres one ROM for every game. The data you
download as a ROM is exactly what the SNES, Gameboy, whatever (In this
case the emulator) reads from it's game cartridge.
Regarding the link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=snes+rom
[Which is not meant offensive, its just dead easy in this case]
Have fun! :)

Marcel