AW: Bluetooth PAN on N900

Dave Neary schrieb:

> For me, the best Bluetooth PAN page is
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Bluetooth_PAN

You mean, that is the place where the correct information should be?
Certainly, I agree, but that doesn't help me setting up Bluetooth PAN. ;)

There it says, one must install the maemo-pan package, but there is no
maemo-pan package, neither in the preinstalled catalogs nor in the three
extra repositories.

Regards,
André