Re: Testing non-working FM transmitter

2010/3/16 Tomasz Rybak <bogomips@xxxxxxx>
Dnia 2010-03-15, pon o godzinie 20:09 -0700, Hartti Suomela pisze:
> Hmm, using FM transmitter should be legal in Poland
> http://europe.nokia.com/support/fm-transmission

It was working before I send n900 to repair (it had
problems with rebooting 32wd_to - Bug #6334).
Now it only reports 32wd_to after it was turned off because
of battery is empty.
I have installed it. When I try to change frequency, the same
window appears with message "FM transmitter disabled" and
OK button.
When I try to enable transmitter using widget, message
"Failed to change fmtx state" appears.

I have installed FM boots and it crashes after trying to run it.

So it looks like Polish Noka service has broken my device,
unless there is other way I can check/enable transmitter.

There's a app/script to enable FM transmitter made by qwerty12 for our Greek friends(can't remember the name), search here: talk.maemo.org

Best,

--
Valério Valério

http://www.valeriovalerio.org