RE: N900: Calibrating the accelerometers?

When I set mine on a table, I get
X: -.04
Y: 0.00
Z: -1.07

When I shift it onto the edge of a table so it isn't propped up by the
camera lens cover, the numbers stay essentially the same, although X does
fluctuate down to the -.02 to -.03 range.

All of that said, for my purposes that seems to be more than close enough.

Aldon