Re: N900: Calibrating the accelerometers?

The accelerometers measure the acceleration along the 3 axes. When the
N900 lies on the table, the z-axis points downwards, measuring the
acceleration of gravity, which is 1g. If you tilt the device, portions
of the gravity vector get measured by the x and y sensors. With the
camera on it's back, the N900 does not lie flat on the table, so these
values look OK.

Martin