Re: FM Transmitter Sends Sounds But Not Music

On 03/01/2010 11:05 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Montag, den 01.03.2010, 10:21 +0000 schrieb Chris Ross:
The FM Transmitter feature on my N900 is very useful to me as my car's
built-in stereo doesn't support Bluetooth, but this weekend it just
stopped working. I can set the TX frequency and tune the radio to it,
enable the FM Transmitter in Media Player and all seems well. The static
is replaced by quiet, I can hear the clicks and other system sounds as I
select things through the car speakers, but when I press play I get
silence. It's good silence, like properly transmitted silence, but
obviously what I wanted to hear was the music.

This also happened to us yesterday in the car, however it worked after
rebooting the N900.

I've tried that again, leaving the N900 powered down for about 20 minutes. No change. It's clearly transmitting properly on FM, just not sending the music.

Could there be some other setting somewhere which I've changed inadvertently? Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?

Chris R.