GTalk Contacts & Conversations plugin

Hi there,

Do you know if it is possible to enable/disable the GTalk plugin based on contact name?

I interact with Twitter via a Twitterbot and it is *constantly* receiving updates, which creates constant nice little yellow updates with audio tones.

I would like to keep it enabled for other contacts though.

Any suggestions? My only option (I know of) is to remove the Twitterbot contact and kill Twitter...which might not be a bad idea ;)

thanks,
bernard