Re: Where is the contacts list stored?

Olá João :-)

The contacts are stored in an evolution database (hence the evolution
data server mention in some places in maemo.org).

The databases are at /home/user/.osso-abook/db

This is basically a set of berkdb file storing vcards. Probably better
descriptions are available at the evolution project...

Cumprimentos,

     Nelson