Re: Indications with maps.

That's why I'm hoping for an update to the app in general.  It's the main blocking factor for me using an N900.  The Symbian version was always free, but the voice navigation was subscription-based.  That became free about a month ago.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+maemo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Kevin T. Neely
<ktneely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it's pretty safe to assume that at some point in the near future,
> the Ovi Maps for Maemo will be free.  I suspect the Maps team is very busy
> updating all the Symbian clients and ironing out the bugs in the recent
> releases.

It's always been free as far as I can tell (it never asked me for
payment), but it just doesn't do the things the Symbian version does.
That's the whole problem since the beginning.

In Vino Veritas
http://rubbernecking.info