Re: Memory Error using mircob

Hi,

ext Edward Johns wrote:
Whenever I try to edit or add a bookmark in microb I get an error saying:

"Operation temporarily disabled due to low memory"

All I have to do is open the browser and try to edit an existing
bookmark; it fails even when it's the first thing I do after a reboot.
Immediately after reboot top shows I have around 315K free, after
starting the browser I have around 167K free.

If you press "M" in top so that it sorts by memory usage,
what it shows as using most memory?

My disk usage looks like this:

/: 42M free
/home:1.7G free
/home/user/MyDocs:26.4G

I guess root is looking a bit full (84%) but I wouldn't of said that
was too serious (or a likely cause?)

I guess the message is about RAM usage as partitions have enough space.

Before I start uninstalling stuff does anybody have any bright ideas?
Does anybody have bookmarks working under a similar kind of resource usage?
Is it possible to get microB to give me any log files?

	- Eero