Re: n900 - buy or wait?

If you're waiting for the ultimate/most advanced/most up-to-date that will never be bettered, then no..you shouldn't buy it. But you'll never buy any device if you're thinking like that.

Waiting for "the best" consumer device is like waiting for Godot.

* If you want a zillion apps *right* now - don't buy it.
* If you want a device that you can use wifi, blootooth, gps, talk for 4 days straight - don't buy it.

* If you want probably the best internet experience on a mobile device - buy it.
* If you want a device that can seamlessly switch from wifi/3g/gprs for data calls - buy it.
* If you want a device that can integrate all your IM services into your addressbook *perfectly* - buy it.
* If you want a device that allows you mess/tinker/develop/create/kill/brick it - then buy it.

Thanks,
Bernard