Re: [canola-devel] Canola2 available for UbuntuKarmic and Lucid

Thanks for testing, but just making it clear, it wasn't me who did the
packaging,
it was Thomas-Karl (for Lucid) and Gustavo Barbieri (for Karmic).

If anyone else here is interested in helping out, let me know and I'll
add you to the
launchpad group.

Cheers,
--lf