Fwd: [canola-devel] Canola2 available for UbuntuKarmic and Lucid

Forwarding from the Canola mailing list, if anyone here can help testing this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas-Karl Pietrowski <thopiekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 February 2010 19:12
Subject: [canola-devel] Canola2 available for UbuntuKarmic and Lucid
Cc: canola-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello I'm Thomas Pietrowski,

I prepared packages for Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.04) and packages for
Ubuntu Karmic are also available. [special thanks to Gustavo Sverzut
Barbieri for the =>UbuntuKarmic packages]

I also packaged some other plugins for canola for example a picasa
plugin, a bittorrent plugin and (many) other plugins, which definitly
need testing!
But they are at the moment just available for Lucid, so let me know if you want
or need them on other releases, like Karmic.

Testing like Fabio Leal does and find missing dependencies that our
packages need and report them here or simply join the discussion on
IRC [irc.freenode.org, channel #canola].

Using Ubuntu Karmic or Lucid and you want to test canola2 right now?
Just add the Canola PPA to your apt list by executing this command:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:canola/ppa

You can also contact me on #canola if you have a new plugin that needs
packaging.

See you soon..

Thomas Pietrowski